Traveling—whether for business or pleasure—can be accompanied with some anxieties and unknowns. You don’t want to show up at your car-rental company only to discover you’re not eligible. We at Reliable Rent-A-Car of San Francisco want to minimize your travel woes by clarifying rental requirements before you arrive in town.
To take advantage of our car-rental deals, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Provide a valid driver’s license (with correct name) for you and any other drivers.
- Have an acceptable driving record. Drivers are subject to a DMV license- and driving-record check. Reliable Rent-A-Car reserves the right to deny a car rental based on a DMV report.
- Be at least 21 years old. While we rent cars to drivers under age 25, any driver 21 to 24 years of age will be subject to a $10 a day surcharge.
- Bring proper form of payment for your rental car deposit. Reliable Rent-A-Car accepts almost all major credit cards as well as traveler’s checks.
- Arrive on time. If you show up to Reliable Rent-A-Car more than 30 minutes past your stated arrival time, you may be subject to changes in the rental agreement—or you may even have to forfeit the rental car altogether.
For more information on these qualifications, please read through our full rental car policy information.
Reliable Rent-A-Car is a premier car-rental company in San Francisco. Our fleet allows you to find just the right car rental to make the most of your time in San Fran. Get great gas mileage in a compact car rental, or cruise across the Golden Gate Bridge in a convertible car rental. In one of our rental cars, San Francisco is yours to explore!
Contact Reliable Rent-A-Car today at (415) 928-4414 to book a San Fran rental car.